When you first receive your Dejavoo terminal, you will receive a battery and SIM card if you are processing over 3G.
Inserting the Battery
To insert the battery of your Z9 terminal:
- Remove the white strip from your battery
- Remove the back of your terminal by pulling the two levers on the back of your terminal
- Plug the battery's cable into the port on the back of your terminal.
- Replace the back of your terminal and snap it into place
- Plug in your terminal's charging cable and insert it into your terminal. The battery will begin charging.
Inserting a SIM Card:
If you are connecting your terminal over 3G, you will need to insert a SIM Card. To do so:
- Remove the SIM card from the plastic card.
Remove the back of the terminal
Insert the Jasper SIM card in the back of the terminal labeled SIM 1. The "Jasper" should be facing up, with the back side of the card down.
Replace the back of the terminal