Once logged in to your omni.fattmerchant.com account, you will be taken to your dashboard. If you’ve logged in previously, you may have seen a quick tutorial on how to use your account. To view the tutorial again, select the dropdown in the top right of your screen, and select Show Tutorial to be taken through the steps again.
Once you’ve logged into your account, you are ready to run your first test transaction!
- Select New Payment
- Enter the price - this is the only required field on this screen. For a test transaction, we recommend $0.01.
- Select Continue
- From the Customer Selection screen, you can create a new customer or process the sale without designating a customer.
- On the Payment Method screen, you will be given the option to enter a new payment method, create as an invoice, or mark as paid with a manual payment method, like cash, check or gift card.
- If you plan on using the invoicing feature, we recommend testing that as well to ensure that the information you’d like to include on an invoice is correct. If it is not, please reach out to Support, and we can help you make changes to your account.
- Once you run a transaction or send an invoice, you will receive a success notice and the payment will show immediately in your dashboard.
The Fattmerchant Virtual Terminal also gives you the ability to schedule a payment or invoice, add a pay now button to your website, or pre-authorize a transaction - to learn more about all of the functionality, please reach out to the Support team to schedule a more in-depth walk through!