In many cases, merchants have a preset payment amount that they send to their customers. A preset amount helps eliminate mis-keyed amounts, and ensures you are paid correctly every time! Similar to simple payment links, once you’ve set up your link, you’ll be able to reuse the same link/button to share with your customers without any additional changes.
To get started with setting up your payment link or button with a preset, pre-filled amount:
- Select “Open Preset Builder”.
- Enter in the total amount to be paid.
- Include a note and success redirect to be shown upon a successful payment (if needed).
- To use a preset payment link: select “Copy URL” - this URL is now prepopulated with the payment information required from your customer.
- To use a preset payment button: select “Copy HTML” - this button is now ready to be added to your website!