Inside of the box you will find your bluetooth reader, charging cable, and optional adhesive mount.
The power button is located on the bottom right hand side of the reader. Press and hold down the power button until the reader light comes on.
This light indicates battery level for your reader. Green means the device has a sufficient charge. Yellow or red means the device needs to be charged.
Please note the device may have trouble connecting if the battery is low.
To charge your reader, simply plug in the provided USB cord into a charging source and the port on the reader. Your reader can take up to two hours to fully charge.
Once your reader is fully charged, you will need to pair your reader to your app. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Power ON the reader.
- Install and sign-in to the Fattmerchant Payments Mobile App.
- Select the gear icon to access your Settings.
- Select Reader Options.
- Toggle switch to Enable Reader.
- Tap Connect a Reader.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- The app will then display the reader serial number. Select your serial number.
The First Transaction
Once the reader is paired you are ready to run your first transaction!
- Select the $ icon.
- Enter in $1.00 and add to the cart.
- Select Continue.
- From the Balance Due screen, select the Reader option.
- The app will then prompt you to swipe the card. Swipe the card on the reader at a medium speed.
- The customer will sign the screen on the app.
- Select the desired receipt option.
Please go here to print a quick reference guide for the basic functions of your ChipperBT mobile reader.
If you need additional assistance please email us at email@example.com.