How to settle a batch
Merchants can settle a batch using the steps below:
- From the sale screen select the F3 button or STAR button for touch screen devices
- Select the first option labeled 'CORE SETTLE DAILY BATCH'
- From the sale screen select GREEN OK key
- Select SETTLE DAILY BATCH
*A batch report will print out after both pieces of instruction to signify a successful settlement.
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR ACCOUNT MANAGER IF YOU WANT TO ENABLE, DISABLE, OR ALTER AUTOMATIC BATCH SETTINGS
To enable/disable automatic batch and/or to change existing batch time, from the main Credit/Sale screen:
- Press OK to access Core Menu
- Press OK for SETTLEMENT
- Use the up and down arrows to highlight BATCH SETTINGS then press OK. On touch screen model, tap BATCH SETTINGS menu option. If disabling auto batch, proceed to step 4. If enabling or changing current auto batch time, skip to step 5
- Press the F4 key to disable automatic batching. Touch OFF for touch screen models. Hit the red X key to return to main screen and stop at this step
- Press the F2 key to enable auto batch. Tap DIAL on touch screen models
- Use the keypad to input desired auto batch time in HH:MM 24 hour (military) format and press OK