The Integrated Omni Virtual Terminal combines our robust online invoicing and payment solution with the security and simplicity of a physical EMV terminal.
The Integrated Omni Virtual Terminal provides business owners with the flexibility you need to seamlessly accept payments, no matter how your customers want to pay.
All transactions are initiated via the Omni Virtual Terminal, but the terminal integration gives you the flexibility to accept credit, debit and NFC payments in-person. All transactions run on the terminal are also aggregated and tracked in your Omni dashboard - giving you complete visibility into your sales, both online and in-store!
To get started with the Integrated Omni Virtual Terminal:
- Plug in power cord to terminal and machine will power on
- Connect terminal to internet source - ethernet cable to LAN port or set up WiFi connection
- Log in to your Omni Virtual Terminal
- Start a new transaction on the virtual terminal as normal - at the payment method screen, select credit or debit
- The transaction will send to the machine, where you can complete the transaction
- A receipt will print out from the terminal, and your Virtual Terminal screen will go to the completed payment screen