Please follow the steps below to ensure your machine is receiving an ethernet connection:
- Unplug the machine and connect one end of the ethernet cable into the LAN port on the back of the machine, and the other end into your modem or router.
- Power on the machine.
- From main credit/sale screen, select F1 key or tap Ethernet symbol on touch screen models to start default connection
- If the terminal reads 'LAN Active', look for your network IP address to display
- Select F3 key for PING. Tap PING menu option on touch screen models
- Select the number 2 on the keypad for PING GOOGLE
- If terminal displays PING SUCCESS, you are ready to begin processing. Attempt a test sale to confirm approval receipt
- If terminal displays PING FAILS, check your network configurations - we usually recommend resetting your router - and trying again. Or contact Fattmerchant support for additional assistance