Please follow the steps below to ensure your machine is receiving an ethernet connection:
1. Unplug the machine and connect one end of the ethernet cable into the LAN port on the back of the machine, and the other end into your modem or router.
2. Power on the machine.
3. From the sale screen select F1 and start the default connection.
4. If the machine reads 'LAN Active' you are connected.
5. Select F3 for Ping from the same menu previously accessed through F1.
6. Press the number 2 for Ping Google - this tries to get an outside internet connection.
7. If successful, try a test transaction! If failed, test your router/modem - we usually recommend resetting your router and trying again.