Statements & Reporting
Your statements will be available between the 7th and 10th of the following month.
Logging In and Accessing Statements
If you have never logged in before, or need assistance with retrieving your credentials, please contact us at email@example.com so we can assist.
Once logged into IQ, you can access your statements by following these steps:
- Click "Get Statement" on the right-hand side of the home page.
- Click the “+” under Select an Identity to populate your Merchant ID.
- Select the date range you would like to view the statements for and click "Get Reports."
Please note: The date range must be 60 days or less. Statements will be available for the last 12 months of your processing history with Fattmerchant.
- Click on the search result displaying to download your statement.
- Click on the download that pops-up on the bottom of your screen to view your statement.
Accessing Your Settlement Report
1. From the home page, hover over the Reconciliation tab and select "Summary."
2. Click the “+” under Select an Identity to populate your Merchant ID.
3. Select the date range you would like to view the statements for and click Get Reports.
Please note: The date range must be 60 days or less.
4. Click Search.
5. On the right side of the Settlement section, click “+ Show Batches” to see your batch reports.
- Follow steps 1-4 from Accessing Your Settlement Report.
- Scroll to the Checking Account Activity section and click Date in the right-hand corner of the section. You will then see your deposits listed by date.