Use the following process to send an invoice through Fattmerchant Payments Online.
1. Select NEW PAYMENT in the upper left hand corner.
2. Enter in the price amount - this is the only required field on this step, and select continue.
3. Select a customer or skip to enter in the customer information later.
Add a new customer.
4. On the PAYMENT METHOD page, you have the option to enter in a payment method, create as an invoice, use cash, check or gift card, or select an existing payment method.
5. Once you select CREATE AS INVOICE, you have the ability to review the details prior to sending the invoice.
If you choose not to send right away, your invoice will be saved as a draft and will be listed under the INVOICES tab. You can return to the INVOICES page at any time to view all invoices.
Once an invoice has been created, you can navigate to the INVOICES tab to review the status. Whether it be a Draft, Sent, Viewed, and Paid. The icons in the top left corner will determine the status of the invoice.